Please contact David (Auckland Hotel and Chef Training School liaison Officer) on 0800 00 24 33. David will provide you with the full entry criteria for your course of interest, details of how to apply and answers to any questions you might have.
Details of information given to potential trainees will include the following:
- The total fee for the course concerned inclusive of any fees for training materials, equipment and texts. The fee will be shown an inclusive of GST.
- Detailed costs of any training materials, equipment and texts that the trainee must purchase.
- Detailed cost of any training materials, equipment and texts that the trainee is recommended to purchase.
We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss your career pathway with you, just call 0800 00 24 33 for a no-obligation appointment. An actual tutor will be here to show you around.
Download the application form, print it, fill it out and post to:
Auckland Hotel and Chef Training School
8-10 Mountain Road, Newmarket
Auckland, New Zealand
- NZ Citizen/Resident
- Applicants must be 17 years and over (International students must be 18 years old or over).
- Accessible for students with National Certificate in Hospitality (Basic cookery) (level 3) and or relevant industry experience or completed the Auckland Hotel and Chef Training School level 4 core induction programme (12 weeks)
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must meet IELTS (or equivalent) Level 5.0 or above.
- An assessment of Prior Learning (APL) may be considered for candidates with good industry background to credit the compulsory unit standards to enter the programme.
- All candidates need to submit relevant proof of industry experience.
- Where a wait list exists, applicants with work experience in the area of professional cookery may be selected above those without.
- International students see entry criteria